Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

looking for extraction equiptment

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Creekside 
#1 ·
Hi i am looking for extraction equiptment, i have NONE and i live in Nova Scotia Canada. it is hard to find a used extractor that is not just old broken junk collecting dust and seized up. also i can't seem to find an uncapping tank either. If anyone knows where i might be able to get anything like these 2 things at a good price in canada that would be great.

right now i would take good used

i would like an electric extractor 20 mediums minimum and whatever size uncapping tank i could get.

i was planning to buy a maxant 1400 electric , but Beemaid doesn't have them in stock yet and i'm tired of waiting.

Thanks for reading

Ben

#3 ·
Ben, you could try Canadian Bee Supply in Guelph, ON. Greg (owner) sells Maxant processing equipment and is also a Mann Lake dealer. His prices are good. The only problem I see would be the shipping cost to you. Have you tried contacting Maxant to see if they could ship to you directly? I bought a Maxant 3100 and am now wishing I went bigger. They do make nice equipment!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.