Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Price and interest test.

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Stonefly7 
#1 ·
My daughters want to see the bee's up close so I started sewing them a suit together. As I started figuring what it was going to cost I realized that I could make it for a fraction of the cost of a child sized suit. Looks like I can provide a child sized suit to fit a toddler all the way up to a very small woman. I am curious to know if anyone would be interested, and at what price point it becomes attractive for the average person. The current design is one piece with a hood and black wire screen. It's not totally finished due to mechanical failure in my sewing machine that will be fixed next week. I can provide pictures at that time.

#3 ·
Josh,

Would be interested for sure. I have two small grandboys who would love to join in. Right now, I tape them up. Saw a childs suit on e-bay for $60, but I think it was out of country. Let me know what your thinking after material/labor cost, and I may order a couple.

The down side is they would only be good for a couple of years, seeing how the little buggers grow so fast.

Let us know what you find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.