Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Mann Lake Customer Service

6K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Charlie B 
#1 ·
I have nothing but good things to say.

I just went through a small order I had placed back in mid-October, and found a few bottom boards and drone frames missing. I called expecting it would way too late for them to help me. They are shipping the missing items to me tomorrow. There aren't many companies that treat their customers this well.

Karl Parker

#8 ·
to be totally fair,, I have dealt with MannLake, Brushy Mountain, Rossman Apiaries,, and Dadant.

I have received the HIGHEST level of service from ALL of them,., NEVER an issue not resolved,, and EXCEPTIONALLY few issues,, (actually most of the issues were my misunderstanding)

ALL of them were totally responsive, customer oriented,, and they bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied,,

I cannot recommend any one over the other based on customer orientation,,

#10 ·
OH yea cant leave out Maxant they are amazing with Customer Service and I wear my Maxant Hat proudly.
Jake at Maxant recently sent me their newest hat that I like to show off at all the local bee meetings. It really looks good on me but I'm extremely handsome anyway.:cool:

Oh yeah, Mann Lake is awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.