need help wording of a sign deter customers from knocking on the door of the house! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: need help wording of a sign deter customers from knocking on the door of the hous

>>> OdFrank posted some pictures of his honey stand with one of those video doorbells at the stand.

See post #5 in this thread:
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...Honesty-Stands
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: need help wording of a sign deter customers from knocking on the door of the hous

If further assistance is needed, please call or text ***-***-**** to see if the beekeeper is available.

You might choose to use your own phone number instead of ***-***-****. Unless, of course, that does happen to be your phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    If further assistance is needed, please call or text ***-***-**** to see if the beekeeper is available.

You might choose to use your own phone number instead of ***-***-****. Unless, of course, that does happen to be your phone number.
    I keep getting calls from that number! I wonder if that's a beekeeper. I never pick up on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12