Thread: varrojet?

Default varrojet?

Anyone tried this out?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oxalic-Acid-...-/272562765524

I like that it is powered with camping butane tanks - so much easier than me needing to lug around a battery.
    Or do you have recommendations for another butane powered vaporizer?

Default Re: varrojet?

Quote Originally Posted by razoo View Post
    Anyone tried this out?
    I've tried it, it does work. Why not consider the ProVap 110? All you need is a $20 inverter to hook to your truck/auto or small generator, plug it in and vaporize.
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by snl View Post
    I've tried it, it does work. Why not consider the ProVap 110? All you need is a $20 inverter to hook to your truck/auto or small generator, plug it in and vaporize.
    Because of the location of my hives - I am not able to get a truck or small generator close enough.

Because of the location of my hives - I am not able to get a truck or small generator close enough.
    A long extension cord hooked to the truck or generator would not work to get close enough? Can't imagine...
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by snl View Post
    A long extension cord hooked to the truck or generator would not work to get close enough? Can't imagine...
    With a torch you can easy destroy the acid. The heat for the acid evaporation should not go over 200C. I just got a new digital 12volt blower for the price of two varrox. It's an JB700 digital acid blower, runs perfect without any up and down.

Are you new? You might consider a new hive location or do you have a plan for packing out honey?

I was given access to this location on a friends property. It is ideal in many ways ezcept getting up close with a truck is not possible due to the slope of the land. I repurposed a running stroller with the big wheels as my cart for taking in my gear, which takes a few trips back and forth for anything not fitting in the cart. If I am going to do OAV then I am looking for a way to do this without lugging around a battery or needing a generator.. butane seems to be the way to go. I have ordered one of those units from ebay, but the seller is not US based so that brings with it all kinds of risks . We shall see...