Default Single Deep 10 frame hives for sale

I will have 50-60 single deep 10 frame Hives on bottom boards with inner cover and telescoping lid for sale for $200 ea.
    There will be 9 frames of comb with a division board feeder. All equipment is in good to very good condition. I will be splitting double deep hives in the month of May,equalizing the brood and requeening where needed. I tend towards Carniolan bees here because of their good overwintering traits. These bees overwintered well in N. Michigan and went into winter with very low mite counts. The bees build up well here and should be ready for a second story at the end of May. I have no way to ship so pick-up only. Any other questions, PM me.

thanks,
    Greg Griswold
    Champion Hill Farm
    Beulah, MI
    grizbee2@yahoo.com
    231 651 0682

Default Re: Single Deep 10 frame hives for sale

If anyone is interested in these singles, I am only going to make them by order, so please let me know and I will make and hold them for a 20% deposit. Please reply by May 1st, as that is when these will be made from some very strong overwintered hives, they have been fed syrup and the natural early maple and willow pollen has been pouring in making lots of brood.

Thanks, Greg