Default Firefox says beesource is not secured?

I am running the newest version of Firefox and today I opened BS and was not logged in. I got a warning from Firefox saying that their newest version monitors websites for secure login procedures. I got multiple warnings stating the forum is not configured properly and they recommend not logging in. You can see how serious I took this because I am logged in and posting. But it did get me curious and thinking. I tried to log in using https instead of http (which they recommend) and I got another warning saying there is no secured version of this forum.

Default Re: Firefox says beesource is not secured?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's Firefox trying to be cyber police. Nothing has changed on Beesource. Google and Firefox keep doing these things to intimidate, AFAIC. I have purchased SSL for Beesource which is used for all PayPal dealings.
    Regards, Barry

A funny thin happened on the way to the internet. I had a major provider offer me a spyware hunter for free trial. I have never really had a problem with spyware slowing my computer down. but I decided I would try it what the heck it was free for 30 days. I saw no difference during the 30 day trial, so I canceled it and removed the cleaner program. low and behold my computer began running slow. took it to the shop and guess what? once the spyware program was removed the accompanying program (which is hidden) slows your computer down, making it necessary to subscribe to the program to prevent this from happening. The internet is a tricky place! Not beesource!

The internet is a tricky place! Not beesource
    ![/QUOTE]

I tend to agree...

My web mail is doing the same thing to me. Hoping the same situation applies. Don't want to have to get used to another platform.