Angry Bee Thinking very slow to ship

My order was placed 12/25/16 and as of 1/30/17 I have not been notified that my order has shipped. Payment for the order was made by PayPal on 12/25/16.

I exchanged e-mails with customer service, who while pleasant and quick responding, did nothing to resolve my concerns.

I was told by customer service of a 4 week lead time for orders - something I could not find anywhere on their website, and certainly nothing I knew about nor was informed about at the time of purchase.

I'm waiting for company initiated communication about my order. I am very unhappy with this company.

Default Re: Bee Thinking very slow to ship

Thank you for your order from Bee Thinking! We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXX) was shipped via UPS, UPS® Ground on 2/13/2017. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Dewey View Post
    Thank you for your order from Bee Thinking! We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXX) was shipped via UPS, UPS® Ground on 2/13/2017. You can track your package at any time using the link below.
    Which hive did you purchase? I ordered deep langstroth in pine with windows. Like you, customer service was nice but didn't see any notification on their website regarding a delay.
    Bee Thankful Raw Honey
    Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

Cedar Warre with windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Dewey View Post
    Cedar Warre with windows.
    Now in hindsight I probably should have gone with cedar also.
    Bee Thankful Raw Honey
    Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

Thanks for your patience as we deal with an unprecedented number of orders and other complications that not only overwhelmed our customer service team, but manufacturing. A combination of design changes (new roof design), and a transition to clear vertical grain cedar material (this change is yet to be announced!) in lieu of our older select tight knot caused some major bottlenecks. To alleviate these issues, in the past couple weeks we've brought on more than 10 employees, and added a second shift to our manufacturing department. We're getting close to catching up, but it's taken us longer than expected to get ahead. Our CS team has been working round the clock to diligently reach out to any and everyone, but it is clear they missed some. Thanks again for patience, and do know that in addition to a better roof, you'll be getting a significantly higher grade material in your cedar Warre hive, than was advertised at the time you ordered!

Sincerely,
    Matt

Beethinking, I am very excited to use my new hive, thanks for posting this.
    Bee Thankful Raw Honey