Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Residue from oxalic acid vaporization?

Heres the box and also the schematic.Attachment 29660Attachment 29661Attachment 29660Attachment 29661
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by snl View Post
    I believe they (like me) had a user get distracted and leave it in the hive way longer than 2.5 minutes (like 10) then come back to a melted mess...
    I have a varrox and wanted to purchase another vaporizer to run more than one unit at a time.Yep, I bought a beekeeper shop made as the second vapoerizer So of course the varrox is a far more superior unit and heats quicker than the home made aluminum block. How long can the varrox run without worrying about overheating and damaging the unit while I wait on the home made vaporizer to catch up? The home made takes about 1 1/2 to 2-mins longer from what I see.

And has anyone actually caught a bottom board on fire with a vaporizer or is that just a tale? Of course my luck.. I would be the first
    sc-bee

Quote Originally Posted by sc-bee View Post
    How long can the varrox run without worrying about overheating and damaging the unit while I wait on the home made vaporizer to catch up?
    I'm not really sure as I'm not purposely run one long enough to overheat and damage the unit. I know it is still ok at 5 minutes... hot as hades, but ok.
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Has anyone ever managed to actually melt the aluminum in a vaporizer? Seems like it would be really hard to do even if you tried.
    Honey Badger Don't Care ಠ_ಠ ~=[,,_,,]:3

Quote Originally Posted by Nabber86 View Post
    Has anyone ever managed to actually melt the aluminum in a vaporizer? Seems like it would be really hard to do even if you tried.
    I did have on come back to me that was melted........ the owner could not remember how long he had left it unattended, but it was a while....
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Here's a thread with a vaporizer failure. The photo isn't available in the thread anymore.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...porizer+burned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12