Default Deeps under $10?

Anyplace selling deeps for under $10 including shipping?

Default Re: Deeps under $10?

Quote Originally Posted by spencer View Post
    Anyplace selling deeps for under $10 including shipping?
    I'm sure you mean right now, but, I was able to pick up some budget supers from Mann Lake this summer for less than $8 dollars each with free shipping. If you can wait and buy in bulk it can be done. Watch everyone's sale page. Good luck.

I don't know what their shipping costs are foresthillbeesupply.com has nicely made boxes depending on size I believe they have deeps for $11.50 budget. It is an Amish run business, I have actually gone there in PA and have purchased from them several times directly (not had shipped) their supers and hive bodies are (so far my experience) so well cut that when they are assembled and stacked they have virtually no space.

Ohio bee box had a black Friday sale where deeps were 10.00 and mediums were 8.00. Free shipping for orders over 100.00. I ordered 60 ,they were shipped quick.and I looked at a couple they quality looks great. I will be putting them together next week.

I saw the Mann Lake special and didn't jump on it at the time.

I plan on getting some nuc boxes from The Ohio Bee Box company this month. I see they are only $12.50.

I'll keep my eyes open for the sales this winter.

How many deeps are you interested in purchasing? The answer is relevant to pricing/availability. Forest Hill provides deeps at 11.50 or other pricing dependent upon number purchased. I don't use 500 deeps at a time, but some do and can get $9 pricing plus S/H. I suspect that 500 deeps might cost ~$1/box for shipping. I'm quoted $93 S/H to me for 10 deeps, 20 mediums.

If you want to know buik pricing, it likely depends upon how forward you are. Ask and get answers unless it's one item at a time. Bashful plays full price.

Michael (not as bashful as in previous years)

A+++ for forrest hill!

I see that $12.50 is only for just the box. The outer cover and bottom board are separate.

I see this week Mann Lake has budget deeps for $11.80 and mediums for $9. I guess it's time to stock up for next year.

I know this is a couple months old. But, South Florida Bee supply just posted an ad for Deeps $9.50 each. But, you have to buy a pallet of 150

Quote Originally Posted by spencer View Post
    I see that $12.50 is only for just the box. The outer cover and bottom board are separate.
    You're going to be disappointed in your search if you expect all that at anywhere near the price you mentioned.
    The more I learn about bees, the less I know.

I think with Mann Lakes March madness you could get them under $10. If you are buying by the pallet load.