Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Any experience with Western Bee Supply in Poulson, MT?

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  johns bees 
#1 ·
In regards to frames and supers from Western Bee...what is the difference between commercial and budget grade? I mean, I read on the website what the difference is, but I'm wondering if it's worth it to spend the couple of extra bucks and go with the commercial grade or if the budget grade will work just fine.

#6 ·
I ordered 300 frames from them for this year inn their budget grade and only had 1 end bar that was unusable.

They are probably the most competitive I've seen and convenient for me as they are close. They're not the biggest supplier, but when it comes to the basic stuff I'll be orordering again!

#7 ·
Thank you all for the replies! I'm going to be near Polson next week so I plan on making a little side trip. That is good to know hexOrz. My husband suggested I just get a couple of exta ones at thOse prices. What you say confirms this.

Rxmaker, I see you're in Belgrade? I'm by Whitehall. :) Do you happen to know of any beekeepers around me?

#9 ·
We order nothing but budget and have very few not usable. But we order 5 to 10 thousand at a time. If you only need a 100 commercial may be a safer bet.

Johnny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.