Default The store of Valley Bee Supply

While drive to pick up kids from college I stop off at the Valley Bee Store. Its located in Fishersville Va. The store is located close to I-81 and I-64 interchange. It has helped me to explain a lot about the equipment to my wife. This has help settle her down about me starting beekeeping. The personnel were helpful with any question that we had. I will be stopping by the store again when I'm the area.

Thank you for the lovely experiences.

Default Re: The store of Valley Bee Supply

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! We always look forward to any interaction with customers. Bees... it's what we do -Hope
    Saving Bees....One Day at a Time!!
    www.valleybeesupply.com

Yes, they are great people to deal with and get questions answered. They have a website (see previous reply) and you can order on the site. The owner is a young entrepreneur and his success will be good for the bees and beekeepers. Give them a try.

How wide is their 8 frame equipment? I sent them an email, but haven't heard back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman43 View Post
    How wide is their 8 frame equipment? I sent them an email, but haven't heard back yet.
    Sent you an email
    www.valleybeesupply.com

Thank you Hope. I sometimes regret getting stuck with the 'other guys' 14" wide boxes, it makes it difficult to order from anyone else and your equipment sure looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman43 View Post
    Thank you Hope. I sometimes regret getting stuck with the 'other guys' 14" wide boxes, it makes it difficult to order from anyone else and your equipment sure looks nice.
    You're welcome!! I apologize for the delayed response to your email. Busy day!! Merry Christmas
    www.valleybeesupply.com

I have some Dadant and some Brushy Mountain 8 frame equipment. I had no compatibility issues with using Valley Bee equipment with it (same dimensions).
    4 years, 5 hives

I've made twp trips to Valley Bee Supply from Berryville, VA. The quality of the wooden ware is excellent, service is tops, they have a nice selection of jars and equipment and it save me a good chunk of change on shipping. I'm very pleased with Valley Bee Supply.

Great!! We are glad you are happy with us Look forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a great day!!
    www.valleybeesupply.com

I got most of my beekeeping equipment from VBS.The prices and service are great.I highly recommend VBS.

I got a package and some other stuff from them last year. Easy to work with nice people. was late this year, do need to take the ride and pick up a few things. G