Big Grin 2015 Spring Nucs Pennsylvania and Florida

W. Fisher Bee Farm will be selling spring nucs in the Spring 2015 Season and are taking orders NOW.

Taking orders now, all nuc orders must have 10% down to be considered a firm order.
    Anyone who orders and pays in full before December 31st 2014 may pay at the 2014 rate, please call to verify.

The 2015 Price will be $140/nuc, with price breaks as follows:

1-19, $140
    20 to 49 $130
    50 to 100 $115
    Over 100 $100
    Over 800 $97
    Prices are subject to change; this is the best I could figure as of August 27th 2014

Nucs will consist of:
    1. A freshly mated queen, on brood of her own heritage.
    2. 5 Deep frames consisting of, 2 Brood, 2 Honey, 1 frame can vary Brood, Honey, or Foundation for expansion.
    *Bees can change occupancy of frames as they see fit.
    ** We only use Standard Deep Frames for brood purposes.

Our queen heritage is derived from over 5 years of grafting from Minnesota Hygienic Queens. We also breed from within our own stock as we pull survivor queens that excelled in our harshest environments. We have also acquired breeders from Latshaw’s and other renowned breeders as we see fit. As well we sometimes get queen cells from Dave Miska to keep our genetics diverse.

Our queens are mutts, there is no one line we breed upon, nor do we restrict the mating of the queens.

Currently I am planning on three deliveries in April, around the first, third, and fourth weeks(April 4th, 2015, April 18th 2015, and April 25th 2015).
    Delivery dates will change as the season progress depending on weather in Florida.

There will be NO FRAME EXCHANGE. I will not accept frames towards purchased nucs.

A Deposit per box will be necessary if you wish to leave or premises with
    nucs in our boxes. The deposit will be $40/box for our Styrofoam boxes, and $20/box for our custom wooden boxes. To be determined at pickup. Personal checks will be accepted for deposit on boxes.

As an alternative to transporting in our boxes, I will have cardboard nuc boxes available for sale at pickup for anyone who wishes to purchase them. Please let me know in advance if you wish to take advantage of this to make sure I have plenty on hand. They should be $5/cardboard nuc.

Nucs Can be picked up at either our Dade City, FL location or Lewistown, PA

All nucs are required to be inspected by buyer before loading, all sales are final once bees are loaded into buyer’s transport.

Delivery can be negotiated at cost to buyer for orders over 160 nucs, if I have truck and driver available. April is the start of my pollination season, a truck and driver may not always be available.

To qualify for discounted rate all bees must be paid for and picked up at the same time.
    To pay on pick up a certified check/cash is necessary, if you wish to use personal check
    it needs to arrive and clear my bank before pickup, preferably at least 2 weeks.

For any more Questions contact me, Aaron Fisher at:

W. Fisher Bee Farm
    6395 SR 103N BLD 21
    Lewistown PA 17044
    800-736-6205
    aaron@fisherbeefarm.com
    Last edited by AstroZomBEE; 08-27-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Default Re: 2015 Spring Nucs Pennsylvania and Florida

bump

Default Re: 2015 Spring Nucs Pennsylvania and Florida

Sounds like you have some good stock going, I will keep you in mind.
    Natural Beekeeping Board
    http://georgefamilycrafts.com/