Default Still hanging around

This guys been coming around since June. This is a very remote yard with solar efence, nite eyes and a motion detected siren. This weekend was his first hit at the fence twice in one night, it kept him out. I've added diesel a soaked rag and a jug of pee dripping very slow next to the yard. I only brought one dog with me when I checked it this week so we did not try to move him. He should head back up the hill in a few weeks when bear season opens, I hope they make it. The golden rod flow is going strong I could smell it 30 plus yard from the boxes. It must be very tempting to that poor guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jay Burgess; 08-25-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: beer season is already open

Default Re: Still hanging around

Good luck. Hes cruising during the day, mighty brave. I like the tongue out shot. G

you sir have a problem...

& yes, I also like the tongue shot!

so glad we don't have bears.

You need to give him a reason not to come around anymore.. Up on main they say to bait the electric fence using bacon. Wrap it tight around the fence and tie in a knot so they can't just lick it off. Then let nature take it's course. The bear with come up thinking free meal, give it a good bite and get a good shock. They normally don't come back from what i'm told after that.
    Thomas Bartram - Since 2013, 43 - 8 F langs, 22 Italian & 21 Russian