Default Ventilated Full Body Suits, Ventilated Pants, & Ventilated Jacket Season Close-Out!

We have a few $95 ventilated full body suits, $75 ventilated jackets and several ventilated pants left. We have the remaining full body suits posted on our website and we are down to a qty of 4 Small ventilated jackets (which are great for kids) with ventilated pants. On Ventilated Pants - we have 21 pair remaining, Small, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large. If someone is interested in buying all of the ventilated pants, contact me directly and I'll sell them for half price.

http://www.poindexterbees.com/beekeeping.html

Default Re: Ventilated Full Body Suits, Ventilated Pants, & Ventilated Jacket Season Close-O

Your website says you are out of size 2X. Is this correct?

Default Re: Ventilated Full Body Suits, Ventilated Pants, & Ventilated Jacket Season Close-O

Hi,
    Yes, we're out of 2xl and 3xl suits and jackets. Thanks for looking.
    -Jay

The price looks good, but there is very little in the way of product description. Materials, zippers, veil, cuffs, pockets, etc.
    Horseshoe Point Honey -- http://localvahoney.com/

I've attached a few photos to clarify what I have. Mostly we are down to small and XSmall sizes which are great for kids. Especially the Small Jackets matched with Small pants. Sometimes its tough for kids to get into the full body suits without walking all over them. If your interested in the jackets or pants, email and I can send you a paypal invoice (We don't have the buttons on the website yet.) The remaining stock on full body ventilated suits are available on the website. Also, I should mention - the full body suits and jackets all have brass zippers. The ventilated pants have a plastic zipper and elastic at the ankles.
    Thanks,

-Jay Poindexter

www.PoindexterBees.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

I ordered one of these for my wife and it looks great. Shipping was very prompt and communication was great. The only complaint; My wife jokingly said that she wasn't wearing it out of the house because it made her look fat.
    Thanks for your help with the sizing Jay.
    Don
    Last edited by don wiggins; 09-03-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    2nd year, 16 hives, treat as needed, zone 7