Default References or Experiences with Swienty

We are considering purchasing a decapping, extraction and filling line from Swienty and wanted to obtain feedback if anyone on the forum has used them before?

We would like to know about

1. The quality of the products supplied
    2. After Sales Service from them and how long you have dealt with them
    3. Would you recommend anyone else for a decapping, extraction and filling line? We are looking at commercial production with langstroth frames and an estimated production of 2000 kg/day

I appreciate your feedback,

Default Re: References or Experiences with Swienty

I may not be much help since I've not actually used their automation products. But I have seen the demonstrated in real life but without any real honey involved.

>1. The quality of the products supplied

Thy looked very good, but I was not using them in production.

> 2. After Sales Service from them and how long you have dealt with them

It's been several years since I bought anything from Swienty but their service was good as far as ordering and delivery. I had no other issues to resolve, so I don't know how they deal with problems. That's probably the real test...

>3. Would you recommend anyone else for a decapping, extraction and filling line? We are looking at commercial production with langstroth frames and an estimated production of 2000 kg/day

I didn't see any of it in actual production but did see the actual equipment and looked very helpful to production and bottling etc. There were a lot of steps that they had automated that had not even occurred to me to automate...
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Default Re: References or Experiences with Swienty

I can't comment on extracting or decapping, but I have been quite happy with my Nassenheider fill-up. The product and their service has been very good. bee.nassenheider.com. I am particularly impressed with its ability to pump/bottle cold honey (20-25 deg C).
    Adam - Zone 5A
    www.adamshoney.com