Default Removal triple play

Did 3 hive removals from the same house today. One in a wall, a 5 gallon bucket filled with very mean bees, and one where they had built comb on two windows covered on the outside with plywood. It was a natural observation hive. Got all 3 queens!!!! *Thats a record for me.*

Here is the window from inside the house.*

Outside of plywood.*

Plywood removed.*

Caged queen.*

I put the 2 cutouts in long deep langs.*

Haven't decided what to do with the bucket of demons. Anyone willing to pick them up or pay postage can have them. This would be a great way to spread AHB in your area to make cutouts interesting
    TxBeek. KTBHs. Victoria, Tx. along the Gulf coast. Zone 9b.
    Treatment free bees from traps and cutouts.

Default Re: Removal triple play

Nice.... except for the mean ones. lol
    What's the story behind the window hive? Looks like some real old comb with loads of dead bees and new comb with live bees. Dead out and a new swarm moved in? Nice looking queen.

Default Re: Removal triple play

You win the prize MrBeeman.

Don't know if the first hive died from pesticides, soapy water, or what. But a swarm reclaimed the property. This is an old farmhouse that is sporadically visited by various heirs to mow and visit. The woman thought one of her brothers probably killed the original occupants 2 years ago or so. The details are sketchy.

But she suited up and helped me almost all day, and then paid me very well. Her husband watched from the truck - he probably burned almost a tank of gas sitting and running the AC watching. They volunteered to be references for my removal business. I think catching both queens really impressed her.
    TxBeek. KTBHs. Victoria, Tx. along the Gulf coast. Zone 9b.
    Treatment free bees from traps and cutouts.