A great problem to have but I am out of gear and not quite ready to extract. I have a 2nd year hive that is 2 deep on the brood boxes and 3 medium supers that are all full of capped honey. Bee population is big. I am leaving town in the morning for 4 days. I can extract when I return but am I inviting trouble if I wait?