Thread: Who's here?

Default Who's here?

My wife and I are - staying in the dorms.
    Master Beekeeper (EAS) and Master Gardener (U Maine CE) www.beeberrywoods.com

Default Re: Who's here?

I be here too.

I am here. Driving every day from Louisville!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Palmer View Post
    I be here too.
    Bet you're not staying in the dorm!
    http://OxaVap.com
    Your source for the Varrox Vaporizer, "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

Bet I am.

I talked with Mike as he checked out of the dorms this morning.

Why wouldn't I? I want to be with my friends and the rest of the people I meet, who become friends...and not isolated from them. One big reason for traveling to and participating in these meetings, for me, is the people I meet and the old friends I see one more time. Another is to help those wanting to learn more about keeping bees. Teaching is a 24/7 endeavor, and doesn't end with a lecture or two, but rather continues in the dorm hallways, and pubs and on the sidewalks between scheduled events and lectures.

And, where else can you party hardy with such cool people but in the dorms? My bad...EKU is a dry campus.

Why wouldn't I?
    Only because as being a speaker, I would have thought they would have arranged accommodations for you..........
    http://OxaVap.com
    Your source for the Varrox Vaporizer, "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

They did...in the dorm.

Why wouldn't I? I want to be with my friends and the rest of the people I meet, who become friends...and not isolated from them. One big reason for traveling to and participating in these meetings, for me, is the people I meet and the old friends I see one more time. Another is to help those wanting to learn more about keeping bees. Teaching is a 24/7 endeavor, and doesn't end with a lecture or two, but rather continues in the dorm hallways, and pubs and on the sidewalks between scheduled events and lectures.

And, where else can you party hardy with such cool people but in the dorms? My bad...EKU is a dry campus.
    And let me add that Mike lives this! Though I haven't had the opportunity to party with him. My excuse this year is that my wife was with me.

Mike was the most enthusiastic checker on my odyssey toward becoming a Master Beekeeper! (Thank you Mike!)