My hive #1 seems to not be doing well. It was started at the end of May with a 4 pound package of Italians. The queen died, and I replaced her with a new one. All seemed well for several weeks, and I saw her on my inspections. A couple of weeks ago, I didn't see her, but saw some eggs. My last inspection, I saw a few larvae, but that's about it. It looks there is a lot of my syrup on the cells, but uncapped. I took a few picks. What looks like eggs is just a light reflection in the syrup. There didn't seem to be as many bees as before, but I can't say for sure. Usually, this hive is all over the place when I open it, but they were relatively calm this time.
Here's a frame: