Default Farmhouse video..... Scott gets stung on the face. No sting reaction.

Default Re: Farmhouse video..... Scott gets stung on the face. No sting reaction.

This is why I say, "Never actively work bees without a veil". Everything else is optional, but, a veil is a necessity. If 50-100 angry bees attack your face, nose, eyes, ears, throat, you could have a disaster on your hands in a heartbeat. It is how most new beekeepers get into trouble. I can tell you two horror stories from this area by new beekeepers who thought they did not need a veil. Just not worth it.

Both videos very nice. You do good work. Would love to see you caution new beekeepers to wear a veil. Working bees without a veil, is equivalent to a Pro football player without a helmet, or a bridge builder with no safety lanyard.

cchoganjr
    Last edited by Cleo C. Hogan Jr; 07-26-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Default Re: Farmhouse video..... Scott gets stung on the face. No sting reaction.

Funniest thing I have seen all day.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

Glad I can assist you sqkcrk with a good chuckle.

Thanks, Mr. Beeman. Isn't that why you Posted it?

What was that line from Forrest Gump? No, it wasn't "Play w/fire your gonna get burnt." But that fits too.

No braggin', but, had that happened to me you wouldn't have noticed me getting stung. Experience. That's why it was funny. Learning and experience. Did y'all learn anything?
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

Exactly why I didn't edit it out before posting. Thought it was a little comical. lol
    We did learn that when you fumble a comb with bees, they will get miffy no matter how gentle they appear.
    They suited back up just afterwards.