Thread: My duck dog!

Default My duck dog!

She is great!! Had her out fetching in the water. She has the makings to be a great duck dog. Neighbors had fireworks last night and found out she is not gun shy. No flinching or running when the loud bangs went off.

Looking forward to the fall..

image.jpg

Default Re: My duck dog!

Nice looking Lab Dan. Im a setter man myself. G

Copy of DSC04668.jpg

honey.jpg
    My lab puppy. Taken a few months ago. She enjoys the water but not the bees. She has been stung a few times but has yet to figure out what is doing it.

Mine point the hives...........

Sunday my wife shot off a box of target loads in her 20 at some clays. Dog stood next to me and hardly blinked when the gun went off. Nice dogs on this thread!!

Ok, I have a great dog. It's a mutt, but a surprisingly smart one. It has figured out affordable care, gets free meals twice a day along with desert sometimes. Sleeps in in the morning and takes frequent naps. Has it's own servants who open doors for him, ect.,. Really a smart dog.

I got to thinking about this and figured I might as well see if he would enjoy getting some exercise and do a walk around the property...maybe jump a rabbit or a quail or maybe even a deer. I grabbed my shotgun and off we went. Well, a rabbit jumped out of the broomstraw and I took a shot at it...

...if you see an old, crippled-up, dirty-white, part-bulldog come by your house running ninty-to-nothing hollering like he's hung up in an electric-fence...would you call me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan. NY View Post
    She is great!! Had her out fetching in the water. She has the makings to be a great duck dog. Neighbors had fireworks last night and found out she is not gun shy. No flinching or running when the loud bangs went off.

Looking forward to the fall..

image.jpg
    Say you sure have funny gravity in New York. Nice looking pup.

Beekeeping supports my hunting passion!

Don