Default Queen Rearing and Bee Breeding by Harry Laidlaw & Robert Page Jr - Books for sale

I have recently come into several new copies of the queen rearing bible, Queen Rearing and Bee Breeding by Harry Laidlaw & Robert Page Jr. This is no longer in print and if you can find a copy (i.e. Amazon), it will cost you $160+. I have new, unused books available for purchase at $45 shipped.

To purchase you can send a check or money order to:

Rick Cicciarelli
    407 Spring Street
    Groton, N.Y. 13073

Or you can pay via Paypal to Ithacahoney@hotmail.com

I have several dozen books still available and will delete this post once they are gone. I also have them available on ebay, though they are a couple dollars cheaper if you just purchase direct. It is a great reference book for your shelves which covers several different methods of queen rearing, bee breeding and bee biology.

Rick Cicciarelli
    Ithaca Honey Bee Company

queenrearingbook.jpg

Default Re: Queen Rearing and Bee Breeding by Harry Laidlaw & Robert Page Jr - Books for sale

Plenty of these books still available. Pick one up while you can, as once they are gone they will be tough to come by once again.

Default Re: Queen Rearing and Bee Breeding by Harry Laidlaw & Robert Page Jr - Books for sale

Received today as advertised.

Thanks!

Still have books available for purchase.

Still have plenty of these books, new and available for purchase.

Still have several books available...new condition. An excellent reference book for the shelf.

Still have several books available for purchase. Just contact me if interested.

Hi, I have sent payment by paypal today,,,,,,,,,, please email when you ship the book.
    thanks,
    Larry

Do u still have books Availible? If so could I get a possible contact number?

Yeup, still have several of these books available, all new condition. $45 shipped.

Rick Cicciarelli
    407 Spring Street
    Groton, N.Y. 13073

Quote Originally Posted by keqwow View Post
    Yeup, still have several of these books available, all new condition. $45 shipped.

Rick Cicciarelli
    407 Spring Street
    Groton, N.Y. 13073

Sending you a money order Priority Mail today. PLease set a book aside for me and PM me when you get this. Thanks

do you have any left?

Yes, I have several books still available. Just email or PM if you are still interested.

Hey Rick, I PM you. Thanks!

Still have several of these books, all new, for sale. Great book for a winter read to get you ready for queen rearing next spring!

Still have several of these books available for purchase. Just let me know.

I sent you a PM

Still have several of these books, new-old stock, available for purchase. A great book on the subject of queen-rearing. Send me a PM if interested in a copy for your reference library.