Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Are You In The Closet?

I posted this disclaimer awhile ago in tailgater.

Statements made may not be representative of actual facts. Opinions expressed are not nessecarily mine. Any statements or opinions may be presented for illustrative or entertainment purposes and are only to be used as such.

I read each post as if it could be written by anyone that can get access to the internet.

Why am I incognito? This was my first forum and didn't know what to expect when I signed up. I have noticed that I respect the opinions more of people who are willing to put their name out there either in postings or messages.
    Last edited by Hokie Bee Daddy; 07-16-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    6 yrs. 16 Hives T Zone 7a

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Bee Daddy View Post
    Why am I incognito? This was my first forum and didn't know what to expect when I signed up. I have noticed that I respect the opinions more of people who are willing to put their name out there either in postings or messages.
    Then why not change your profile name or add a signature? Im thinking of changing mine to Go Hoos Go!!

Of course I am... I am actually a sophisticated redneck. SShhh don't tell anyone.
    Dan Hayden 4 Years. 9 hives. Tx Free. USDA Zone 5b.

This Thread has been informative and educational for me in more than one way. Thanks to all who contributed, even and perhaps especially the erased Posts. Quite enlightening. It is always good to have a better sense as to where the boundaries might be. And the only real way to have any idea about them is to test them, I guess.

Thanks. I value each and every one of you and what you have contributed to this and other Threads.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123