Default Experienced Beekeeper Seeking Employment

Hello,
    I am an experienced beekeeper from Georgia USA.

I have experience in most all facets of beekeeping. Confident in honey production, equipment construction, queen rearing, seasonal maintenance and more on a small scale.

I am physically fit and familiar with heavy farm labor.

I am looking for commercial beekeeping experience. I have nine years experience working for small businesses. I am a good manager and understand the intricacies of owning and operating a business. I feel confident that I would be able to apply my skills as an advanced beekeeper and learn the complexities of commercial beekeeping quickly.

I am looking for a full-time commercial beekeeping position. I am available to re-locate and start working immediately. Resume and references are available upon request.

Sincerely,
    Oliver Howington
    Last edited by oliverhowington; 07-06-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Default Re: Experienced Beekeeper Seeking Employment

I sent you a private message, please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by oliverhowington View Post
    Hello,
    I am an experienced beekeeper from Georgia USA.

I have experience in most all facets of beekeeping. Confident in honey production, equipment construction, queen rearing, seasonal maintenance and more on a small scale.

I am physically fit and familiar with heavy farm labor.

I am looking for commercial beekeeping experience. I have nine years experience working for small businesses. I am a good manager and understand the intricacies of owning and operating a business. I feel confident that I would be able to apply my skills as an advanced beekeeper and learn the complexities of commercial beekeeping quickly.

I am looking for a full-time commercial beekeeping position. I am available to re-locate and start working immediately. Resume and references are available upon request.

Sincerely,
    Oliver Howington

Any luck?

send me a e mail
    Don