Default Experienced beekeeper needed for educational product

Dear Beekeepers,

I'm starting an online beekeeping course and I'm looking for an experienced beekeeper to help me create the product. All you need to do is take your knowledge and experience and put it to (digital) paper. Payment: monthly share of the income.

Required: all the experience/knowledge you have, the ability to clearly explain things

Contact me in PM with the required data (aka how many years you have worked with bees and under what conditions) and if you are interested and/or have more questions

Default Re: Experienced beekeeper needed for educational product

[QUOTE=Peti04;1138940]Dear Beekeepers,

I'm starting an online beekeeping course and I'm looking for an experienced beekeeper to help me create the product. All you need to do is take your knowledge and experience and put it to (digital) paper. Payment: monthly share of the income.

Hey are you a beekeeper also? What a great idea you have to make some real money,you found the right place a free site with knowledgeable people giving sound information. Will you need that educator to sign a non compete clause if so this rips off all the poor folks on here that will miss out on what could be shared with out the fee . Hey but it is a good idea.
    "Anytime you see someone more successful than you are, they are doing something you aren't."

Default Re: Experienced beekeeper needed for educational product

Hey, yes I'm a beekeeper also, but I don't really understand what you are trying to say. I'd have no problem with anybody being active on the forum, giving out info.