I checked on my bees this weekend and they were much more fiesty that usual. I ended up getting stung way more than I've been stung before. Typically I may get one or two and that has never seemed to be a problem. This weekend I got stung 7 times. About 12 hours later I developed a fever, a really bad headache, and weakness. So I'm trying to determine if this was cause by the stings, or if it's just a bug. Excuse the pun.
I've been stung before and never had any reaction other than the typical swelling and localized reaction. I'm not allergic to bee stings as I've been stung numberous times before. I've just never been stung by this many at one time. Could the stings cause this, or am I just being paranoid?