Default Groeb Farms, Inc., Case No. 13-58200 (WS) United States Bankruptcy Court, Easte

Groeb Farms, Inc., Case No. 13-58200 (WS)
    United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Michigan

http://www.kccllc.net/groebfarms

EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW AND MORE

Default Re: Groeb Farms, Inc., Case No. 13-58200 (WS) United States Bankruptcy Court, Easte

The Groeb Farms case has progressed since the site linked above was updated. Their prepackaged bankruptcy reorganization plan was approved by the court. More in this thread:

http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...ighlight=groeb

FYI, the reorganized Groeb Farms is now called Natural American Foods Inc. No word on whether they have also changed their business ethics.

Note that the current CEO of Natural American Foods is Rolf Richter, who was also the CEO of Groeb Farms when Groeb Farms was engaged in previous criminal activity which resulted in federal indictments.

Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 07-06-2014 at 08:30 AM. Reason: typo
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Default Re: Groeb Farms, Inc., Case No. 13-58200 (WS) United States Bankruptcy Court, Easte

Explains why Groeb farm had a bunch (A BUNCH) of landscaping work done over last few months. "You did a lot more work than you charged us for, thats why I wrote the check for more" wife to my friend.

My stomach turns everytime I think of them.

Yes they live here in Ocala area.

This from Mr. Richter's Linkedin professional profile prior to signing on with Groeb.

- Reduced finance risk exposure while maintaining competitive raw material input cost structure by re-vising commodity buying procedures.

Hmmmmm.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    - Reduced finance risk exposure while maintaining competitive raw material input cost structure by re-vising commodity buying procedures.
    Translation: We're going to keep the same basic practices in place, but this time we're not going to get caught.
    Horseshoe Point Honey -- http://localvahoney.com/

Anybody spotting their hives and anonymously posting the locations should be sure to have an alibi ready for whatever could happen...

Groeb's is a packer/importer
    Clear Lake Wi. / Sebring Fl.

His generosity was not limited to landscaping, from what I have heard, he often over paid North American keepers for their honey, or paid more than the current market price, of course when a lot of what your buying is from China you probably need some real good stuff to bring up the quality......reading Ron Phipps honey market reports I see there is a real fear of of the return of Chinese inferior product(you cannot call it honey) by new methods of beating the system