I normally treat my bees against the mites two or even three times a year using various types of treatments. This summer, I've been seeing a lot of mites, and populations dwindling and yet the nector flow is still good with supers
on the hives. My usual method of treatment is to wait until late Sept. or Oct. when supers are off, then treat with thymal, ect. But this year I'm concerned with the bees making it to Sept. I would be interested in knowing what some of you
successful and long term beeks do with your mite problem during the summer nector flow? This past spring I tried using some thymol that I made up from the previouse fall. That may have lost its potency. Any body have any
experience with using left over treatment? Best of wishes to you all.