Default Nucs and rose:)..test for photo upload

I am trying Ray Marler's nuc split and reunite for making a Queen.

I split the Queen off the top of the middle nuc. It was amazing how many bees came back to that hive! Tonight by his timing I need to put the Queen on above an excluder. That should be fun with all these bees!

This is a row of nucs from the past few weeks

Nuc row June 1714 small copy.jpg

This is what the nuc looked like when I removed the box with the Queen!

Nuc split June 1714 copy.jpg

We have huge climbing roses and the bees are all over them

Rose climbing June1714 copy.jpg

Have no idea if this worked. I went to insert image, basic uploader and inserted images from computer sized to 300 x 400. Please advise if this doesn't work.
    Janne....first hives April 2013, 19 hives, treat, plant zone 8b, at sea level, latitude 49.13, longitude 123.06

Default Re: Nucs and rose:)..test for photo upload

OMG..it worked!!

Now how do I get photos from email onto my ipad and from my ipad onto beesource? I rarely sit at a computer.
    Janne....first hives April 2013, 19 hives, treat, plant zone 8b, at sea level, latitude 49.13, longitude 123.06

Hold your finger on the photo in an email till an options bar opens. You can save image, tweet, email etc..., click save image.

To load it into a post, click on the third icon from the right (above), that will open an option menu, click from computer, choose file, upload.

Yes...I can now get a photo from phone to email to computer to photoshop to file and on to bee source. The thing I can't seem to do is camera to email to ipad to photo sizing ap to ipad file to bee source.