Hi, All! The frame wire cloth wrap really works. I have been trying to introduce 2 new hygenic stock Cordovan (reddish yellow)
queens from a bee farm to their new hives since last Friday after the hives are made queen less. The older worker bees kept on balling them
after a few times of trying to separate them. Frustrated, I cut out a #8 window screen wire cloth to
wrap around the entire frame with capped broods about to be hatch. In one frame I put in extra newly
hatched bees and then put in the new queen bee.
Today was the 3rd day so I free them by taking the wire cloths off. They did not ball any of them queens.
So far so good with their 100% acceptance rate.
Thanks to all who contributed to this idea. Though the other 3 queens inside a mini jzbz cage did not
make it. They all got killed today. Oh well, back to the drawing board again to raise more queens this time.
Pic of the wrap frame and its released new queens: