Default The Fascinating Story of California's Jesse James of Bee Thieves

FIrst posted over on FB by Irwin Harlton, I thought folks on BeeSource might be interested too.

http://www.motherjones.com/environme...rnia-bee-theft
    “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled.” - The Quran

Default Re: The Fascinating Story of California's Jesse James of Bee Thieves

Load up boys.... were short out here in Cali.
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing it.

It takes all kinds in this world.

Good God....
    That guys still around?

Quote Originally Posted by loggermike View Post
    Good God....
    That guys still around?
    Yep..... I will PM you Mike with the latest.

....and then there are a few around who can swindle you out of 20 grand and never see the inside of a courtroom.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

still upsets me over that one Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    ....and then there are a few around who can swindle you out of 20 grand and never see the inside of a courtroom.
    May I ask what the story is behind that comment?

Let's just say be careful who you trust to handle your hives, and your payments, when going to the almonds. Society always seems to hold to harsher standards those who steal by the dark of night than those who simply run short on cash and leave obligations unpaid. I have been decent enough not to put his name on a public forum but I really don't know why.....maybe I need to reconsider.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

OK, that makes sense. Sorry to hear about crap like that! It happens outside of beekeeping as well, and there is no understanding of how some people operate/think!