I thought I already posted this information but I cannot find it so I am doing again.
I copied and altered an idea I found on YouTube. It was submitted by a guy and was about making your own grafting tool. I liked the idea and made my original as he had described. I decided to try another twist to this by making one with a functioning needle. I bent the needle the same way as my last one except this time I inserted a thin strand of wire into the needle prior to bending it. This allowed me to bend it without kinking the hollow needle closed. My theory is that I'll get a bit of RJ in the needle prior to approaching a larvae. Then, as I get up to the larvae, I'll push on the plunger of the syringe so the rubber bottoms out and compresses. Then upon getting right up to the larvae I'll release the plunger and this will decompress the rubber which, in theory, will provide just a tiny amount of suction to draw in the larvae. To deposit the larvae I'll just compress the plunger.
I'll report back with the details of the disaster I plan on creating. It's hard to see in the photo but I modified the needle point by dressing it with a diamond knife sharpener. The idea was to make it a little bit of a spoon profile and get rid of the ultra sharp point as well. I don't know if it will work but I tried to make sure to not allow the hollow point to get too large. If the needle opening is too large there will likely be zero suction on the larvae because all the suction will be lost. I'm hoping the RJ acts as a sort of buffer between the needle and the larvae. If I end up with a syringe full of larvae plasma I'll take that as a sign that there was too much suck.