I bought a hive last fall full of mites so around end of November I got a vaporizer and went to ace hardware and got a can of wood bleach (oxalic acid) and treated my hive, which took a total of probably 2 or 3 min. I have very few if any mites from what i can tell. Very effective, cheap, don't have to worry with contamination of my honey or wax, doesn't kill bees, its simple and easy and mites dont become resistant to it.Why are more beeks not aware of this method of mite treatment? Or if they are aware, why arent they taking advantage of it? Am I missing something?