Re: Why are beekeepers not all using vaporized oxalic acid to treat varroa mites?
1. All beekeepers don't do anything the same.
C. Another new thing to learn how to do.
4. Gotta buy a new toy to be able to use the OA.
5. It can be dangerous if not handled properly. So some folks may be concerned enough not to use it.
6. Not approved for use in beehives, which will keep some from using it.
7. There are so many other miticides on the mkt easier to use.
8. Beekeepers can be independent minded.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau, Mark B