Default Who just ordered a MAXANT 3100 powered extractor?? This guy, thats who!!

Been looking for a new extractor for almost a year now since it was time to retire the home made one and get serious!! Now I just cant wait for it to get here and extract some honey in about a month!!!

Post up if you are more than happy with your MAXANT!!
    Coyote Creek Bees

Default Re: Who just ordered a MAXANT 3100 powered extractor?? This guy, thats who!!

is that the 20 frame or so?

Default Re: Who just ordered a MAXANT 3100 powered extractor?? This guy, thats who!!

That's all I've ever owned, American made,Reliable,Quality,service 2nd to none.

You will be happy with it.
    Master Beekeeper (EAS) and Master Gardener (U Maine CE) www.beeberrywoods.com

Love mine

Mine is great,2nd year with it.

I just went up to their facility for a few replacement parts and they welcomed me in and gave me a free tour of their workshop. It's a beautiful shop and they're really great people. I hope you like the machine.

Maxant is top quality people and products. I got a 1400 extractor last year and Can't wait to use my new bottling tank this year.

No complaints so far and if you can afford the motor (3100P) I would definitely suggest getting it. You can be slinging frames while you're decapping the next batch. I love mine!
    Started beekeeping in 2013 and having a blast with my 10 small cell hives!!

You will LOVE it.

Last year was my first year, I made a homemade extractor that I finished about 95% and would have probably worked fine. However, I got a little nervous leading up to my first extraction and since I knew it was inevitable, decided to jump and buy a 3100P. I've done 3 extractions with it thus far....262 pounds, 69 pounds, and 132 pounds. Couldn't be happier and more pleased with the extractor, sure you'll be quite happy with your purchase....ENJOY!

toughest extractors on the market

+1 Love mine.
    PAHunter62
    Zone 6b: 10 Hives, 4 NUCs, 9 swarms captured 2013

Quote Originally Posted by barberberryfarm View Post
    No complaints so far and if you can afford the motor (3100P) I would definitely suggest getting it. You can be slinging frames while you're decapping the next batch. I love mine!
    I did order the motorized unit, I would never even think of getting the hand crank model!!! My homemade unit was motorized as well using a treadmill motor and speed control, the only problem with that unit was shear bulkiness!!
    Coyote Creek Bees

The new one will be lean & mean.
    We sold ours last year to upgrade to the 20 frame.
    Dan