Thread: Hello again

Greenville, SC

Default Hello again

I'm not entirely new to Bee Source, but since I created a new account after 5 years of being away I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

So... Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been on this forum (and in a beehive, for that matter) but I'm excited that life is moving on and I may be able to start up my own hives again soon. I began beekeeping in 2006 with my Mom when I was in high school. We took a beginner beekeepers course at the Aiken Beekeepers Association (shout out to any and all Aiken, SC beekeepers on here!) and started one hive. My apiary grew to 7 hives before I packed up my equipment and headed to college. 5 years later, here I am, an apartment dweller, but looking for the first opportunity to get back into bees! It was through my involvement with the Aiken Beekeeping Association (I served as Secretary & V.P.) that lead me to study business in school, and my passion for beekeeping never left (maybe I haven't been stung enough!) So, anyway, I thought I'd ease myself back into the hobby by catching up on all the buzz around here.

See you around.

Manning, SC

Default Re: Hello again

Welcome back...... from Manning, SC.......

Don't worry, you'll probably never get "stung enough" to give up beekeeping! Your source for the Varrox Mite Killing
    OA Vaporizer "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

Alachua County, FL, USA

Welcome back Nathan!

Edgefield County, South Carolina

Hi Nathan --- Good to hear from you- Steve from Edgefield