Default Have a loved one who is very ill but undiagnosed? Behcets Syndrome information follow

Behcets syndrome (not a disease..) is rare in the US. Its essentially an auto-immune syndrome and often goes
    undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, due to the fact its very rare in the US. People with this suffer mostly silently, and
    at times endure ridicule from those who think the afflicted are faking or somehow trying for attention.

If you have a loved one, friend, neighbor. Anyone who is ill, complaining about seemingly unrelated aches, pains,
    conditions, doctors cant figure out what is wrong, check the link and see if this may fit them.

Check the following WIKI link for symptoms. Keep it in mind for the future as well.
    I also would be remiss in mentioning that some of these symptoms are similar to other disease or conditions
    in the body. Check with your GP if you think someone you may know fits this.

I am posting this in hopes I can make a difference for at least one person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beh%C3%A7et's_disease

Default Re: Have a loved one who is very ill but undiagnosed? Behcets Syndrome information fo

Thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan. NY View Post
    Behcets syndrome (not a disease..) is rare in the US. Its essentially an auto-immune syndrome and often goes
    undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, due to the fact its very rare in the US. People with this suffer mostly silently, and
    at times endure ridicule from those who think the afflicted are faking or somehow trying for attention.

If you have a loved one, friend, neighbor. Anyone who is ill, complaining about seemingly unrelated aches, pains,
    conditions, doctors cant figure out what is wrong, check the link and see if this may fit them.

Check the following WIKI link for symptoms. Keep it in mind for the future as well.
    I also would be remiss in mentioning that some of these symptoms are similar to other disease or conditions
    in the body. Check with your GP if you think someone you may know fits this.

I am posting this in hopes I can make a difference for at least one person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beh%C3%A7et's_disease
    Last edited by Barry Digman; 04-30-2014 at 03:44 PM.