OSBA Summer Conference - June 6-7
Registration for the summer conference is well underway. Savvy beekeepers from across Ohio have already registered for the event—great education at a great price. While there is still room at the conference, the special hands-on Microscopy Class is more than half sold out already!
OSBA Summer Conference June 6-7
Talawanda High School in Oxford Ohio
Friday Evening special event - June 6th:
- Tour of Don Popp's Commercial Apiary and Cookout hosted by Butler County Beekeepers Association.
Saturday Speakers and Events - June 7th:
- Jerry Hayes - Nosema, Varroa and Viruses, Monsanto's Commitment to Honey Bee Health
- Keith Delaplane - The super-organism and Why it Matters, Benefits of Polyandrous Queens
- Denise Elseworth - Integrated Pest Management, Bee Identification
- Jeannie Saum - Benefits of Hive Products - Propolis & Wax, Creating Value Added Products of the Hive
- Chia-Hau Lin - Identifying Pollen Sources in Central Ohio
- Joe Kovaleski - Restoring Harmony in the Hive - The Buzz about Buckeye Queen Producers Coop
- Alex Zomchek - L.L Langstroth & Oxford - The Birthplace of Modern Beekeeping
- Special 2 Hours Microscopy lab by Dr. Zachary Hang from Michigan State University (Limited Seating, preregistration only!)
- Hands-On Apiary classes.
- Gadgets & Gizmos Display!
- Bee Racing
See http://www.OhioStateBeekeepersAssociation.org/sc for more information and registration forms.
Re: OSBA Summer Conference - June 6-7
Tags for this Thread