Default Easter feasts/traditions

With the diversty of people that vist this site, I thought it would be interesting to what everyones Easter Feast/traditions are.

Though the Kids are grown one of them married and no grand children, hidding eggs is out of the question, however the bunny :bun still brings a basket for them (my wife said as long as she is alive him and St Nick would still visit, though I dont mind, becasue they leave me baskets and stocking stuffers too,dont judge me lol). We will visit with the oldest and his wife on Saturday so they can vist her family on Sunday, We will eat ham, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, bacon and cheese deviled eggs, and cause oldest son doesnt eat most of that, cheese scalloped potatos and and whatever desert they bring(I havent told anyone yet, I am making homemade ice cream :drool called 3 6s) and jsut hang out and spend time together.

Sunday will begin with Sun rise services, then Church, then home to eat left overs and nap all day.

Default Re: Easter feasts/traditions

I am The Holiday Scrooge I have no family, so Easter is just another day.

you can come to my house if you would like.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tenbears View Post
    I am The Holiday Scrooge I have no family, so Easter is just another day.
    I don't really do Easter, but if you want to help me in my garden I will make a feast!

Thanks for the invites. Guess I do have a beesource Family

Every year is different depending on my work schedule.

This year, church.

Then to my son's house to see what easter bunny brought , and me and my grandkids are going to do cake decorations. I am baking little mini cakes as I write, and they will decorate with frosting and pretty sprinkle toppings. My D-I-L has about 10 different toppings so they can be creative. Egg hunt in the yard, and dinner to follow. My sweetie is sick today and misses it all.

Later I'm going over to start work on a cut out. A friend of a friend has a trailer that he inherited, full of stuff and then covered with a canvas that is beginning to rot. I went over a few weeks ago to figure out where they were building. The top of the trailer is open (other than the canvas). Along one side is a big mud tray standing on it's side. The bees are in the mud tray. I suspect they have attached to the side of the trailer along with the standing side of the mud tray. Today's work is that we are pulling stuff off the trailer so I have room to get at the bees. Will start the cut out either tomorrow or Tuesday. If I have drop box figured out, I will take pics.

Happy Easter everyone!
    Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Prvb 16:24
    March 2010; +/- 30 hives, TF