Quote Originally Posted by peterloringborst View Post
I am not dismissing anything.
That has to be the most inaccurate thing I've ever seen on this forum. You've dismissed almost everything anyone has suggested on this thread - and others. I've never had my suggestions dismissed with such haughty vehemence.

Inaccuracy is a terrible thing Peter. It leads directly away from truth, or science. Start to think about the accuracy of what you want to say before you write. Or read it back before you send.

Quote Originally Posted by peterloringborst View Post
It has nothing to do with references or credentials. I am pointing out that after 20 years, none of the so-called treatment free folks can produced documentation of what they have done. It has nothing to do with references or credentials. I hate to say it but it appears to be simple laziness.
Its probably mostly because there are more urgent things to do in their lives. And its unnecessary to the task at hand.

It seems to me Peter that you are flailing about in an attempt to get help to learn how to keep bees without treatments successfully. Instead of repeatedly insulting those who are doing it, you could try asking for help and advice. You could read their book and websites.

Give up the peer reviewed work for this purpose. It really isn't helpful. Ask the people who do it. On the appropriate forum would be best.

Mike (UK)