Default Bee sting and vanishing old scar tissue

OK... first time here.. this is an anecdote about my scar tissue disappearing.
    Last summer I was stung on my left knee,upper side,when getting out of the hot tub.( They live under the tub!)

Note here that I have several cords of serious scar tissue under my skin from a L. quadricepts repair and rerepair from 15 and 20 years ago...3-3 1/2 inches long.... old friends by now.)

The sting was quite painful and an inflamed knot under my skin formed at the sting site. I became concerned when the inflamation and pain continued for more than a week...the area was quite itchy too.... I would itch my large, swollen, red bump and note that the actual sting looked like a popped pimple.. cratered on the top.

During the second week I noticed that the itchiness and inflamation had slowely shifted towards my left side of the knee and when I was itching I was actually pressing on and manipulating my scar tissues ,and that felt very good.

The third week I noticed that the inflamation was down and when I itched I could not find most of my old familiar scar tissue!

I became curious and started paying attention to the scar tissue and by the fourth week( and now several months later) perhaps 70 % of the scar tissue was gone. There was/is still a small area of scar tissue remaining in one spot but the long ropes of scar tissue are gone and the surface of my knee is flat there now.

I am stating this quite matter of factly now but I assure you that at the fourth week I was amazed and delighted that such an obvious change had happened to my scar tissue. There was no doubt about it. Most was gone.

At that point I started to suspect that I had been experiencing some sort of interaction between my scar tissue and that darn bee sting so I went online and googled bee venom and scar tissue and learned that there at least is a bit of anecdotal evidence for what I experienced.

OK... I'm a believer now. While i'm not looking to get such a sting again I am wondering where and how to get a injection of Bee venom and see if that will continue the scar dissolving effect on the rest of my scar tissue.

Default Re: Bee sting and vanishing old scar tissue

My first stings from a honeybee were today. I was all clogged up with my sinuses the last 2 days. Just after I got hit 4 times they cleared up within two hours. Might just of been perfect timing but it was weird how fast it cleared up.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor those protected will never taste"