Results 1 to 20 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bartow, Georiga, USA
    Posts
    49

    Default Your favorite brew supply store

    I am seriously looking into making my own wine a little later this year. I'm just waiting for it to warm up a little more so I don't have to worry about the fermenting stopping due to it getting to cold. I was wondering where everyone gets their supplies from. I know there are some online stores but I wanted some experienced feedback on which ones were better than the others.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    314

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    https://beerbrew.com/shop/

    Local Shop that I walk to. Looks like a decent online store...

    Tony P.
    There must be a harder way to do that... let me find it for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Forest grove, Ore USA
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    Mainbrew in hillsboro ore

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pinevalley, NY
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    Stewart Martins Homebrew supply in Elmira!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bartow, Georiga, USA
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    Quote Originally Posted by Steves1967 View Post
    Mainbrew in hillsboro ore
    So far they are the cheapest one and I like how the page is setup. Thank you again!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Napoleon, OH
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    I've had good luck with http://letsdowine.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    Everyone will have a favourite store that is specific to where they live.

    My biggest advice I can offer relating to making your own wine is to get quality juice. Don't start with concentrate because it is cheaper like so many have done.

    90% of the taste of your wine is based on the grape juice used. If you start with crappy juice, you can perfect the other 10% of the taste and it will still turn out tasting like cheap crappy wine.

    And the difference going from concentrate to freshly pressed grape juice works out to less than $2/bottle.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Plains, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    http://www.northernbrewer.com/ Great online customer service out of Wisconsin.

    David

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bartow, Georiga, USA
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Your favorite brew supply store

    Thank you I will check them all out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ads