Default expanding beeswax website to include other beekeepers that have beeswax to sell

Looking for advice and for other beekeepers that sell beeswax.

Would beekeepers be willing to pay $10 - $25 a year to have their beeswax listed?

Brief background. My husband had bees for 40 years and I started a website for selling our beeswax. He has retired from beekeeping, but I have continued the website. I bought beeswax from another beekeeper to keep my customers supplied (2,000 lbs a year) It has grown so that I don't have enough beeswax until this years crop comes in. I am looking towards changing to be more of a very good listing directory of beeswax.

I am wanting to have a grid/table that lists beekeepers/city/state/1 oz/1 lb/10/lb/ 100 lbs/ 500 lbs/pick up/ website/contact info
    with a check mark of what they sell so customers can sort through and see at a glance the beekeepers that have what they are looking for without having to spend hours searching on the internet. possibly adding a separate "1 page" for each beekeeper that would give more detailed information

Would beekeepers be willing to pay $10/15 a year to be listed in the grid? $20/25 to be listed in the grid and have 1 page?

Thanks for any/all input
    Deb

Default Re: expanding beeswax website to include other beekeepers that have beeswax to sell

I would try it! Worst case scenaro it brings me no leads, and I don't continue the following year.