A local movie and television company called me this Tuesday and told me that they had a bee problem. Long story short I removed the bees the next day (Feb. 19th). The weather was mild around 66 degrees. My usual helper wasn't available so I did it myself. They were tearing down a bunch of abandoned buildings for an upcoming movie called "The Manhattan Project". Removals such as this are not very common even for my area in February. I did locate the queen on the second frame of brood I cut out. As they say you never know what's behind that wall until you open it up. These bees have been in this abandoned building for many years. Took me over 5 hours to removal all the bees, comb and honey stores. I placed all the comb honey in 40 qt. plastic bins (4 of them). They weighed over 180 lbs. Good feed for the established yards this spring.