I'm in Ohio where we got a foot of snow yesterday and have a tornado warning for tomorrow....A guy asked me to do a cutout for a house he is remodeling. He is going to open it up if I just pull it out. Problem is that he wants it done sooner than later because it's holding up his remodeling. BUT it's still freezing here. So what is best temp to wait for? Steady 60's for a week? Is it okay to pull it out if it stays warm a few days before and a few days after but then drops back down in temp later on?