Default Beekeeper forklift

I have a bower hitch hiker forklift for sale, $6000. I have used it to unload a tote before, it is precarious but it can do it. It is a mid 90's machine. I used it all last year and had many cylinders redone. It has side shift, and the forks can slide in and out. It will spin around in a 9 foot circle, so it can load a truck in less space than any other forklift out there. It can be mounted on the back of a straight truck. It currently needs 2 hydraulic hoses replaced and rewriting, it is a 3 cylinder junto a diesel. Will work for a sideliner who wants to go palletized as an inexpensive machine.

Contact me at 609-805-7581
    Tim Stewart
    Dorothy NJ
    Stewartsapiaries@gmail.com

Regards and happy beekeeping!

Default Re: Beekeeper forklift

as unfamiliar with this piece of gear as we are, is this a Moffet type 3 wheeled all terrain forklift? How many hours are on machine? What is its safe lift capacity?

Yes, it is a Moffet type lift, the front outside two wheels are free spinning and the two close together ones at the back steer and drive the machine. It is rated for 1600 lbs i believe, but as I said, it can on a good surface with some effort unload a tote. If you text message me at 609 805 7581 or send an email I can send you some pictures when I get to an area that has good service. It needs some work and I am willing to negotiate the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Stewart View Post
    Yes, it is a Moffet type lift, the front outside two wheels are free spinning and the two close together ones at the back steer and drive the machine. It is rated for 1600 lbs i believe, but as I said, it can on a good surface with some effort unload a tote. If you text message me at 609 805 7581 or send an email I can send you some pictures when I get to an area that has good service. It needs some work and I am willing to negotiate the price.
    can you post some pictures of if on this thread?

I can't seem to find how to add a picture to my posts. Correction it is a Brouwer hitchhiker 3600-R if I can figure out how I will post some pictures