Thread: the barber

Default the barber

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut.

After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, There was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Senator came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; Im doing community service this week.' The Senator was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Senators lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon

Default Re: the barber

Well, that proves it!
    Politics is the entertainment branch of industry. -Frank Zappa

That sounds about right.

You got it!!!! Funny, indeed.