Default iSPY not functioning on mobile device. Am I the only one?

Hi folks,

I regularly use iSPY to keep up with the new postings, as I'm sure many of you do. I've found that my mobile device (iPhone 5) isn't compatible, or it's operator isn't competent. I use my browser to navigate to the beesource homepage, then click on the "view latest posts" link and I'm redirected to a blank page. This same process on the laptop/desktop have much more satisfying results. Am I the one to have problems with this, or am I failing to do something?

Any ideas are welcomed. I've grown tired of winter and have bees on my mind. I'd like to keep up to date on whats happening in here.

Thanks,

Kris

Default Re: iSPY not functioning on mobile device. Am I the only one?

Works fine on my 4S and my wife's 5S. You have to select "Full Site" first (at the bottom of page). Not sure where this "view latest page" link is that you're accessing. Just click on the iSpy link at top.
    Regards, Barry

The link I click on is immediately to the right of the "build it yourself" link as viewed on a standard screen. It's about dead center of the homepage, right next to the bold faced description "Recent Forum Threads"

I don't see an option to click on "full site" anywhere. I must have really screwed something up :/

Ah, bookmark this as your go to page: http://www.beesource.com/forums/
    But doing what you just described still works on both our phones.
    Regards, Barry

Thanks, Barry! I found what you were referring to. I was sitting on the homepage trying to locate the aformentioned instead of going to the beekeeping forums page. iSPy is working just fine on the phone. Now I'll try to figure out how to undo the "full site" choice.

Thanks again,

"view latest posts" doesn't work on my Iphone 5 either. I would like it to. I get along by going to forums and seeing what is happening.
    I don't see an option to select "Full site" anywhere.

BTW, Barry maybe you should have a little celebration when you reach the 500,000 spammers denied registration figure.

AQ, I found this stuff by clicking on "Beekeeping forums" in the top bar of the homepage. This too me to the main forum page, which has a link at the bottom for "full site" once i realized i was on the wrong page, everything ahs been smooth sailing. i can access iSPY just like on a desktop now. The downside is that the pages display differently and I find them harder to read now, but at least i know whats happening.

Thanks. Now I have found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Quiney WI View Post
    BTW, Barry maybe you should have a little celebration when you reach the 500,000 spammers denied registration figure.
    Oh, I will! I have a bottle of St. Bernardus Abt 12 in my cellar that I will open and toast to the death of 500,000 bogus registrations!!!
    Regards, Barry