Default Pulling Nucs Almonds

Anyone hear anything on brokers/beekeepers pulling splits before almonds and selling them without beekeepers consent. In other words stealing?

Default Re: Pulling Nucs Almonds

Or even perhaps shaking bees and selling in bulk. Hard to trust all these fishy brokers.

I don't know if they do that, but if they do I would only be happy to put them in jail, right after I give them an ***** beat down.

Any clues on the way to let us know where this "might" be happening? There are a lot of beeks on here with eyes and ears in a lot of corners of the beeworld. If we don't know where to begin to look i doubt there is use bringing it up? Wouldn't be unheard of? Did you reread your contract????

I've heard of this happening from only one broker. Kept coming up from different sources as I was about to place bees with him. I canceled at the last minute and went with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley_Bee View Post
    I've heard of this happening from only one broker. Kept coming up from different sources as I was about to place bees with him. I canceled at the last minute and went with someone else.
    Thanks for reply. I heard of a Similar situation. Might even be the same guy.

Hey Bradley_Bee who might that broker be? I would hate for anyone to get burned like that.
    Level 4