Default (2) 33-frame Kelley extractors and Cowen uncapper w/ 8 ft uncapping tank

11.jpg

(2) 33-frame Kelley extractors in good condition. They have been well taken care of and have no dents, damage or mechanical issues. I used them both last honey season with no problems. The only reason for selling is that I am getting a bigger extraction system...... $1,500/piece or both extractors for $2,800.

8.jpg

Cowen uncapper mounted on top of 8 ft long Kelley's uncapping tank in good condition. They have been well taken care of and have no dents, damage or mechanical issues. Uncapping tank sits on a heavy duty and well built stand. Uncapper comes with hot water supply for the knive blades. The only reason for selling is that I have a Dakota Gunness uncapper...... $3,500 for uncapper, tank/stand, and hot water supply.

Everything is located in West TN. You can get a good used extractor or uncapper for less than half the price on new.
    You can call/text me at 901-268-0528 or email me at billyjoeadair@bellsouth.net for more info.

thanks
    Billy Joe Adair

Default Re: (2) 33-frame Kelley extractors and Cowen uncapper w/ 8 ft uncapping tank

Everything is SOLD.